- Choose a date.
- Choose an available slot and press “Continue”.
Slots are starting from 9am, 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm.
- Enter your name, email and telephone number and press “Confirm”.
Meeting Room – “Terms and Conditions”
- Please read and understand the following outlined terms and conditions for the meeting room (s) rental contract. Your reservation of the meeting room will serve as a confirmation of your understanding of the terms and conditions.
- Upon your reservation confirmation, the contract will be binding between you the “renter” and our company “Kintetsu”.
|2 hours use||9:00～11:00、 11:00～13:00、 13:00～15:00、 15:00～17:00|
|4 hours use||9:00～13:00、13:00～17:00|
|8 hours use||9:00～17:00|
- The meeting room is available at 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday to Friday except holidays (designated by Kintetsu). You can choose the time from the table above (2 hours / 4 hours / 8 hours). This contract is valid only for the reserved meeting room at the reserved time.
- Should it become necessary to change the meeting room due to unforeseen building facility issues or other reasons, it will be at our sole discretion to move you to a different meeting room.
- Please adhere to each meeting room’s designated maximum capacity.
- The front door of Waikiki Business Plaza 14th floor is protected by a security system that requires an access code which will be provided in advance. Do not share the access code with anyone. The security camera is solely used for security purpose.
- Please stop by the WorkAloha reception desk for assistance. We will guide you to the appointed meeting room to unlock the door. Please refrain from locking the meeting room door.
- We are not responsible for any theft or loss of your personal items.
- If you damage any part of the building, facility, equipment or if you harm others, you will be responsible to compensate for damages suffered by us or a third party. In addition, if the room cannot be used due to the above situation, we will ask you to bear the total amount of lost profits based on the actual cost of the damage and the rental fee.
- Should we judge the renter is inappropriate in terms of morality and safety, we will suspend the service and cancel the rental contract. For example, if we determine that it is causing or may cause inconvenience to other users, other tenants in the building, visitors, or the area around the venue. The renter is solely responsible for any damage caused in above mentioned cases.
- We will contact you if you leave your baggage or belongings after use. Please pick up your belongings within 2 days. In the case that we are unable to contact the owner, we will dispose of them after storing them for a certain period (food, drinks, magazines, etc. will be disposed of on the same day). We are not responsible for any lost items in storage. If there is an additional cost for disposal, the applicant will be required to bear the cost.
- Luggage can be stored in advance for a fee from 2 days before the day of use. Please contact us in advance (Please note: We reserve the right to refuse to store your luggage at our discretion).
- If the luggage is stolen, lost, damaged, etc. due to reasons caused by us, we will refund 100% of the paid baggage storage fee.
Payment / Cancellation Fee
- Your credit card will be proceeded as soon as your reservation is confirmed. The actual billing time to the customer depends on the processing of the card company. Please contact the card company used for billing and exchange rates. Please note that we may cancel your reservation if the payment is not processed.
- For long-term or regular use, we also accept company/personal checks. Please contact us.
- The rental fee is subject to change without notice. The usage fee that will be applied is the fee at time you make a reservation.
|31 days or more in advance||0%|
|From 30 days in advance to the day of use||100% (19 hours of time difference between Hawaii and Japan)|
- Please be sure to cancel your reservation via the internet. Cancellation applications by call, fax, email, etc. will not be accepted.
- The cancellation fee will be calculated based on the amount including tax.
- A cancellation fee will be applied even if you cannot use the service due to natural disasters, traffic conditions, etc.
- Please note that you will be responsible for the difference due to the exchange rate that occurs in case of cancellation.
- After the cancellation is confirmed, the money will be refunded to the bank account specified by the credit card at the time of payment. The refund date is dependent on the credit card company.